Thank you for accessing the ACUMS Member Forum Page. The FORUM is no longer being used as a member-to-member means of communication and has been replaced by a direct listserv. All members of ACUMS in good standing are added to the ACUMS listserv and sent a welcome email. Contained in this welcome email is a password that can be used to change your membership to the listserv.

Only subscribers to the ACUMS Listserv may post to the group at:

Forum Archives can still be accessed via the menu along the left side of this page.

If you have questions in this matter, please don't hesitate to send an email to the website administrator at

Postage Meter: PB DM1000

If anyone is still using the PB DM1000, please let me know and I can send you a red ink cartridge(766-8) that is fairly new.

Read More

QTrak Tracking

I am looking for information on QTrack tracking. If anybody is currently using QTrack I would appreciate any information you can give me. Thank you. Rich AlexanderHamilton

Read More

Decentralizing Mail

Scope of Services 1. Do you process or deliver anything other than USPS and Interoffice Mail? 2. What is the current population you serve? 3. What is your average daily package volume? What is peak daily volume around start of term? 4. What is your average daily letter mail population? 5. Roughly wh...

Read More