Thank you for accessing the ACUMS Member Forum Page. The FORUM is no longer being used as a member-to-member means of communication and has been replaced by a direct listserv. All members of ACUMS in good standing are added to the ACUMS listserv and sent a welcome email. Contained in this welcome email is a password that can be used to change your membership to the listserv.

Only subscribers to the ACUMS Listserv may post to the group at: acums@nacums.org

Forum Archives can still be accessed via the menu along the left side of this page.

If you have questions in this matter, please don't hesitate to send an email to the website administrator at admin@acums.org

ACS Service at your school

The first of what will likely be a long list of "New kid" questions. I know little to nothing about ACS and looking for basic information so far has been challenging. Currently I'm told we do not have an ACS account and only get return mail on 1st class mail. I prepare and send out a lot of standard...

Read More

UPS Return Service Labels

Hi Are any of you generating UPS return labels for college business? If so, how are you going about it? Thanks

Read More

Returning Unclaimed Packages

Hello All. We hold packages for students/ staff members for a certain period of time, then return them to the sender if uncollected. I was wondering how everyone handled packages that remain unclaimed by the student/ staff however the courier will not pick-up without a call tag/ postage paid. Any Su...

Read More

Banner Enterprise system

I am looking for input about how Banner interacts with package tracking, asset tracking, purchasing? etc. I'm afraid I don't know what questions to ask because I don't know whatever it is I am supposed to know. We are upgrading our systems starting July 1. This is further complicated because we just...

Read More

Printing Operations

Hi. Are any of you outsourcing your school's printing department? Thanks, Jerine Blissett, Smith College

Read More