Thank you for accessing the ACUMS Member Forum Page. The FORUM is no longer being used as a member-to-member means of communication and has been replaced by a direct listserv. All members of ACUMS in good standing are added to the ACUMS listserv and sent a welcome email. Contained in this welcome email is a password that can be used to change your membership to the listserv.

Only subscribers to the ACUMS Listserv may post to the group at: acums@nacums.org

Forum Archives can still be accessed via the menu along the left side of this page.

If you have questions in this matter, please don't hesitate to send an email to the website administrator at admin@acums.org

UPS TECHNOLOGY

Does anyone use UPS as if you were a UPS store? I see their case studies on large colleges, like Purdue and Spellman, but I am part of a small college. My local UPS salesmen are not that informative. Also, does anyone do anything to generate revenue? As an auxiliary, I am being asked to come up...

Read More

Letterhead/Envelopes/Business Cards

I am curious to know how other colleges produce letterhead and other branded paper products? We used to have a 2 color press that we made all of these items on, but when it broke beyond repair, we started using an outside vendor. I have been charged with bringing all that work back in house because ...

Read More

Receiving personal mail from USPS on campus...

Hi All,  An employee has recently taken to ordering stuff (sometime large boxes) that is of a personal nature to be delivered on campus. Does anyone, esp. in Massachusetts have access to a policy/law that forbids this? And where I can find information about it?   Thanks,   Diana,...

Read More