Thank you for accessing the ACUMS Member Forum Page. The FORUM is no longer being used as a member-to-member means of communication and has been replaced by a direct listserv. All members of ACUMS in good standing are added to the ACUMS listserv and sent a welcome email. Contained in this welcome email is a password that can be used to change your membership to the listserv.

Only subscribers to the ACUMS Listserv may post to the group at: acums@nacums.org

Forum Archives can still be accessed via the menu along the left side of this page.

If you have questions in this matter, please don't hesitate to send an email to the website administrator at admin@acums.org

Package Size Restrictions

Hello Cunimailers! Does anyone currently have a policy on the maximum size a package can be to be received by the mail room? e.g. Mattresses, tires, etc. Thanks in advance. Monica Godfrey Director, Print and Mail Dartmouth College

Read More

Campus Mail Delivery Tracking

Hi. For those of you who are delivering mail to departments on campus are you tracking that mail while its in transit? If a package/mail piece is unaccounted for once the mail reaches its destination but you know that it was sorted correctly, how are you handling this missing package/mail piece when...

Read More

Large equipment delivery policy

Hi Everyone and Happy 2016, My management has asked me to reach out to my fellow mail room colleagues to see if anyone had a policy they are using regarding large equipment delivery.This policy would cover items such as lab refrigerators and freezers and any equipment that may require movers or rigg...

Read More

Last mile charges for carriers

I know some of us have seen this in cuniland, but I was wondering how many of our members are charging FedEx and UPS (or DHL) for last mile deliveries. I have seen some Midwest states say they are charging $1 a piece and doing well with this. All answers are already appreciated!! Thank you and Happy...

Read More